Display Your Page Rank:
Do you want to display your PageRank on your Web site? Simply follow these easy steps below:
1. Highlight the code in the text box by click select code.
2. Copy the code (usually Ctrl+C), or right click and choose copy.
3. Open your page with any text or website editor.
4. Paste the code into your page (usually Ctrl+V), or right click and paste.
5. Save your page and upload to your web host.
6. If installed correctly, your PageRank will be displayed.
PageRank is an important tool in attaining good search engine placement. This link analysis algorithm measures a site’s link popularity and page value.
How it works
Google looks into the inbound links that a given page has. These links are considered as “votes,” such that the more inbound link a website gets, the more “valuable” (important/authoritative) it must be. The logic is that people tend to link to relevant content, so that pages that get more inbound links are usually superior to pages that nobody links to.
However, the number of links is not the only consideration -- the quality of these links is just as important. The higher the PageRank of the website that gives the link, the more weight it has in “voting.” Google also look into the number of links on the page where the link is from. Generally, pages with more outbound links are given less weight.